** GRIPPER AUCTION (WITH FREE CALL) ** over

badtothebone

I have a Bunny Bomb in the 'Gripper' body style to auction off.

The stock is pretty cool dark cocobolo, and the 'grips' and 'grooves' will help keep it in your hands this winter with things get wet and sloppy out there. And the oil and 'low glow' beeswax blend (thanks to Rocky) make a real nice field finish.

The Bunny Bomb tone board is tuned real nice, on the high end and screechy. It doesn't take much lung power to make it wail.

Let's end an auction at the stroke of 7:00 PM EST on Thursday the 28th. Time stamps prior to 7:00 are good, but if it starts with a 7 (7:XX) it's too late.

I'll cover domestic postage and tracking and international shipping information is in my sig line.

The auction is for the Gripper Bunny Bomb. The winner will also get for free the field grade enclosed reed Gripper shown in a couple of the pictures. I figured I'd sweeten the deal. I bladed the reed a little bit, and if you hit it easy you get some nice baby rabbit sounds. Nice and soft, and low volume. It makes a handy second call for close in work.

Anyone in for $15?

Regards, friends!

Rudy

Last edited:
LOL! Give in. It's easier that way.
w00t.gif

I really like those little enclosed reeds! It looks like you could run it hands free if needed. Its a cool set for sure.

Doug

Back