Michael Brown was a 'Crip' gang member

Figures..
A gentle Giant, and law abiding College student, doesn't strong arm rob a convience store out of the blue.

It is reasonable, based on what i saw in the video that it wasn't his first time being a thug.

Hearing the office had a broken orbital Eye socket, (very hard to break) and a struggle for the gun, tells me that there is a questionable charector involved and lets wait to see the details before making up my mind.

But.. If he was an angel and not a criminal, the family wouldn't fight a request for juvinal records, because there wouldn't be any.. It would only support the families claim.

We will know the truth soon enough and then all the Blacks and Whites that rioted and looted can bring back all of the stuff they stole, and then we need an apology!!

Gentle Giant my ARSE!!

When it all comes out,

I would love to see those that cried out.. Those that condemn the rest of the coutry for racism should be called out and asked to publically appologize. All those that went to the funneral, making a show of it, should have to admit they were on the wrong side of this.

It absolutely won't matter to them when the truth comes out. They have convinced themselves he was a saint and that "THEY" are oppressed and picked on and they should all have special rights and freebies. They are just using this whole thing as an excuse to rob, loot, steal, and cause utter chaos. The truth just doesn't matter. And it won't make any difference unless they get away with blackmailing the police into filing charges against the cop for doing his job.
The black community is putting their cause backwards about 30-40 years by all this crap, and frankly, they will get what they deserve in the end.

I think Ferguson was just a rehearsal for o and holder to check out the reactions of the mob for future use in a case of civil disobedience when they decide to impose Marshal Law. There were outside agitators brought in to rile up the locals and start the looting. Nothing like it happened in Chicago when a black was shot by the police. But then maybe Chicago is synthesized to that due to the number of shootings and murders that happens there on a regular basis. I think Ferguson was just a test to see how things could be sparked in the future. The outside agitators and black panthers were from Chicago and Texas. Something like this will happen on a larger scale if o loses the Senate, if the Senate doesn't change parties in November then SHTF about the time o's term is close to ending. It looks like a likely scenario to me for mass civil disobedience and pretty easy to start.

Honestly, if their was rioting in my community I would go out and witness it on the street level... I would have to experience the sights, sounds and smells in the flesh... I would not loot, set fires or attack other people unprovoked... However, I would defend myself, family and property with lethal force, first and foremost... i live in the country and most riots are contained to urban areas so I take some comfort in that...

If the case of civil unrest was based tyrannical governing, I would participate in actions not limited to throwing tear gas canisters back at riot police...

Infidel 762 said:
Honestly, if their was rioting in my community I would go out and witness it on the street level... I would have to experience the sights, sounds and smells in the flesh... I would not loot, set fires or attack other people unprovoked... However, I would defend myself, family and property with lethal force, first and foremost... i live in the country and most riots are contained to urban areas so I take some comfort in that...

If the case of civil unrest was based tyrannical governing, I would participate in actions not limited to throwing tear gas canisters back at riot police... [/quote

In regards to your 2nd paragraph, the gov. knows this is brewing, homeland security doesn't get 2700 mraps to save us from terrorists. What most idiots don't get is that if Muslims start attacking en masse, its game over for them. Most gun owners I know will take it upon themselves to rid the country of these worthless pigs. We can protect ourselves, we don't need the gov. or police acting like they can save us. Because they always come in afterwards, and don't know what the h3ll they are doing anyway. But they surely don't protect us. We can handle our business. Just get out of the way

THe only good that i am seeing from this is that cities across the country are scared of being sued, so they are giving the police department notices to get rid of the Military items, because of the liability.

Good.

I am with Infidel.. I will stack looters that try and steal my property or threaten my family up like cord wood in the front yard. I also don't like the Government doing the things they are doing now as a post constitutional government.

so much crud flying around it's hard to tell what's fact & what isn't.

All that really matters regarding young brown are the facts about what happened when the cop confronted him.

Back