6. 1970 break barrel bb gun
7. co2 power line 990
8. another red rider
and a few more i cant find
rman
p.s. im thirteen
tt2.gif

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: ferrellhunterI have more than just the gamo its just my favorite

hahaha i know ive been to your house
smile.gif

Benjamin Titan .22 cal
I plan to do some squirrel hunting with it this year. It did get a chance at 1 squirrel last year. One shot, one kill! No noise ;-)

Beeman R9 special/limited edition with the better target trigger and a Swift Premier 6-24x airgun rated scope, a real sleeper in the $300 range. I've taken a couple of dozen squirrels with it, went to run a cat off and killed it. I use turkey targets and head shots are no problem out to about 35/40 yards.

It is a 900fps rifle that I've modified to where it chronos at almost 1100 with lighter pellets, that changed which pellets it shoots best as well as changing it from a quiet sub sonic level to having a sonic "crack" that makes it a bit noisier.

I've got to figure out the smart phone transfer thing that works best.

Stoeger X10, .177. No pic right now, but I'm heading out to try to weed out the garden rabbits in a little bit so I'll post a pic later if I get any. They like to hide under my neighbor's deck so it's a waiting game.

I'm extremely pleased with it for a low-cost air rifle. I picked it up as a backyard plaything, but it groups wonderfully with Gamo Rockets and the scope is just fine for backyard plinking or hunting. Unlike many of the cheaper rifles, the scope rings on it are also very good; a world better than those for the Ruger Airhawk, for example. Talk about junk rings.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: woodguruBeeman R9 special/limited edition with the better target trigger and a Swift Premier 6-24x airgun rated scope, a real sleeper in the $300 range. I've taken a couple of dozen squirrels with it, went to run a cat off and killed it. I use turkey targets and head shots are no problem out to about 35/40 yards.

It is a 900fps rifle that I've modified to where it chronos at almost 1100 with lighter pellets, that changed which pellets it shoots best as well as changing it from a quiet sub sonic level to having a sonic "crack" that makes it a bit noisier.

I've got to figure out the smart phone transfer thing that works best.

I used to have a .25cal R9; loved it! My current setup is:
AirForce Talon SS .22cal
- 400-1100fps adjustable velocity
- 12" suppressed barrel
BSA 6x24 illuminated mil-dot reticle

It's a tack driver...........I give pigeons a permanent headache at 30 yards all day long. Shot a rat off my chicken coop at 64 yards.

With the shortage and price of rimfire ammo I am really thinking about getting an RWS model 34, 350, or 48 for rabbit hunting and plinking. Bonus, is its legal to take upland birds with airguns here! I would think others have decided to get airguns recently.

I just bought a Hatsan model 125 sniper air rilfe in 22 caliber. Fed ex dropped it off yesterday.Put about 20 shots throught it.So far so good.Just have to get a better scope and rings than came with it,David

HeOriginally Posted By: davidnewhampshireI just bought a Hatsan model 125 sniper air rilfe in 22 caliber. Fed ex dropped it off yesterday.Put about 20 shots throught it.So far so good.Just have to get a better scope and rings than came with it,David

What do you think of it I've been thinking of it in 25 caliber good trigger? Easy to cock? Thanks

I've got a few but since I got my Disco PCP I haven't shot my springers much at all...I've got a RWS 34 that shoots pretty well but the PCP is a lot easier to shoot and offers faster repeat shots along with more power. Good pest control.

Back