Cur Cross pup for sale.

btech29

This pup is out of my Rufas and Bambi dog. Rufas is a Cur out of Montana and Bambi is a big Rat Terrier. Rufas is a young dog but well on his way. Bambi is basically a pet but I have a male mate to her that is also doing a decent job working coyotes. Rufas is from solid proven blood and is as good a prospect as Ive ever worked with. He is the real deal for sure. Bambi is very game aggressive but I have never taken her on a coyote stand. She will stretch out anything that she can catch, which is why I aint carried her on a coyote stand. This pup has all the cur traits in looks and in mannerisms. He is just like Rufas when he was a pup. Rufas is a small framed dog and might go 40 pounds. Bambi is prolly around 25 pounds. I know nothing about this cross but I am keeping 2 to try myself. Very good acting pups. $100

Rufas

Bambi

The pup, little sucker wouldnt stand still. Will try to get better pics when I can.

I'd love to have him but my wife would string me up by my nether region if I brought another dog home. Maybe I can arrange for her PIA lab to "run away".

Originally Posted By: Brendan43I'd love to have him but my wife would string me up by my nether region if I brought another dog home. Maybe I can arrange for her PIA lab to "run away".

Lol, you need this pup man. Im not real big on crossing Terriers with anything, but you never know. Give him a whirl.
thumbup1.gif

Jeff, thanks for posting the videos. I really like the way those two dogs work. Rufas looks like he is going to be really good. Is the older dog a cur/Catahoula cross?

I thought I could see some Catahoula in that rascal. There is a man here in Kentucky who runs a big cattle farm where I hunt coyotes a lot, and he has a Catahoula/Border Collie cross who is the smartest dog I have ever watched. He learned everything that the man wants done all on his own. He is a good looking rascal too. I always thought I'd like to breed a Yellow Blackmouth Cur female to him and give the pups a chance. Your young dog will make somebody a great decoy dog.

Back