Sizing problem on new Remington brass

Originally Posted By: pyscodogMy buddy said the problem was crap in the locking lugs. IDK?

Psycho-puppy...

You are Sooooo tactful! You should be a politician
lol.gif

Originally Posted By: HidalgoOriginally Posted By: CatShooter

I have two wooden crates filed with MTM boxes of test loads, and I can't get time to get to the range.
frown.gif

Boy ... can I relate to THAT. I'm in the process of remodeling a house (by myself). It takes all of my spare time trying to stay on my self-imposed completion schedule. And to beat it all, the gun club is 2.5 miles away and I still can't get time to shoot ......
angry.gif

3 or more hours a day bs-ing on pm aint getting the remoldeling done or range time in.

yes im guilty too.
rolleyes.gif

Originally Posted By: SlickerThanSnotOriginally Posted By: HidalgoOriginally Posted By: CatShooter

I have two wooden crates filed with MTM boxes of test loads, and I can't get time to get to the range.
frown.gif

Boy ... can I relate to THAT. I'm in the process of remodeling a house (by myself). It takes all of my spare time trying to stay on my self-imposed completion schedule. And to beat it all, the gun club is 2.5 miles away and I still can't get time to shoot ......
angry.gif

3 or more hours a day bs-ing on pm aint getting the remoldeling done or range time in.

yes im guilty too.
rolleyes.gif

For me, there's that much time just gettin' to and back from the range
frown.gif

Originally Posted By: SlickerThanSnotOriginally Posted By: HidalgoOriginally Posted By: CatShooter

frown.gif

angry.gif

yes im guilty too.
rolleyes.gif

Yeah, but you have no idea what ELSE I'm doing while having to sit here at the computer. I do a little bookkeeping and payroll services on the side to pay for my hobbies. Believe me that after having to do this type of work 48 hours a week I'd be up and about in a heartbeat if I could.

Cat,

Nice 244s. I sure am glad I bought my hoard of Winchester 6mm brass, when times were good. I was digging around under the shooting bench, and I found a bunch of "hoard" brass in a storage container. I have smaller containers, with a few bags of brass for cartridges I am actively loading. The bags of brass, beyond what I need, get stored in the "hoard" container...I found eight bags of Winchester 6mm Rem. brass in the "hoard" container, I didn't know I had! So go ahead and pre-buy Winchester's 6mm brass, I am good for awhile.
grin.gif

Squeeze

Back