Sunshade for Buckmaster

Nikon should be able to fix you up. They're usually very helpful folks. My 6-18s came with sunshades, but my 4.5-14s did not. Which model do you have?

Not sure of those models ever came with a sunshade. Like I said ... give the friendly folks at Nikon a call.

I called Nikon and they didn't have one for a Buckmaster and he didn't know if the Buckmaster and Prostaff where the same. He said he would do some research and let me know.

Do some searching online. I know they have them because I bought one for a 6-18x40 Buckmaster. I just can't remember where I got it from. Maybe Midway or Natchez.

I found the receipt and it was from Midway August 22, 2013. It seems they have since discontinued it. But the one you need is Nikon #8053 and UPC #018208080533. Good luck.

Careful there crowslayer ...... he has the 4.5-14 model. The 6-18 sunshade will NOT fit the 4.5-14 scope. I have both and the sunshades will not interchange.

Bill from Nikon said part numbers 8053, 6798 and 6126 will all work but they didn't have any, I hope he knows what he is talking about.

Originally Posted By: HulseyBill from Nikon said part numbers 8053, 6798 and 6126 will all work but they didn't have any, I hope he knows what he is talking about.

Well, maybe I didn't try hard enough. But I did make one attempt to put one on a 4.5-14 Buckmaster and it wouldn't mount up. Hopefully he's leading you in the right direction .....

Back