A deal on Troy BUIS. Too good to be true?

Rock Knocker

I am planing out my next rifle looking around online and I just found this deal. Everywhere else I look had these listed for many times more $$$$. $33 for a set of front AND rear flip up sights.

http://www.dhgate.com/product/troy-front-and-rear-folding-battle-iron-sights/170024681.html#s1-3-7c|3040846614

I read somewhere on there that they would be coming from China. I would be all over this but something smells fishy.

Weird, it keeps giving me different addresses and none of them work as a link.....

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Rock KnockerI am planing out my next rifle looking around online and I just found this deal. Everywhere else I look had these listed for many times more $$$$. $33 for a set of front AND rear flip up sights.

http://www.dhgate.com/product/troy-front-and-rear-folding-battle-iron-sights/170024681.html#s1-3-7c|3040846614

I read somewhere on there that they would be coming from China. I would be all over this but something smells fishy.

Weird, it keeps giving me different addresses and none of them work as a link.....

When something is to good to be true, it probably is. And if it says something about china you should know the answer.

We see tons of customers buying the cheap inexpensive back up sights on eBay to save a few bucks. Then they wonder why they can't zero the back up sights. Sights directly effect how accurately you can shoot. Just think of that when purchasing.

Yeah, I don't like cheap crap. I beat on my favorite stuff pretty good when I'm out, I find having something fragile on a gun to be unacceptable.

I know Troy Industiries make some good stuff, I was looking for some when I found this deal.

This set is what they list for $32.something and free shipping
glare.gif
confused.gif

Last edited:
Rock, I'll bite for a $32 risk. They look legit to me. If you would either post a link or pm it to me I would appreciate it!

http://www.dhgate.com/product/troy-front-and-rear-folding-battle-iron-sights/170024681.html/?utm_source=pla&utm_medium=GMC&utm_campaign=souller1983&utm_term=170024681&f=bm%7c170024681%7c024054-OtherSportingGoods%7cGMC%7cAdwords%7cpla%7csouller1983%7cUS%7c024054-OtherSportingGoods%7cc%7cOSLNBH%7c3LRF%7c&gclid=CO3QvaLgqMACFQgDaQodDHUAOA

I copy and paist the address but I don't know what's up with it, that's what I get.

If that doesn't help at all try typing Troy BUIS into google, the deal is on DHGate.com. They say "you buy direct from China factories."

Let me know if you can't find it, It was right on the top of the list for me.

Last edited:
Look at the other stuff they sell listed at the bottom of the page. Several of them are listed as Airsoft. That means they are toys. I almost made that mistake once and started to order a ETO when all the other stuff was Airsoft.

Originally Posted By: crapshootWith all the controversy surrounding Troy Ind, they won't be getting any of my money.

if you buy a set of these sights troy wont be getting any of you money.
tt1.gif

Well, if we're on the topic of flip BUIS. Do you guys have any recomendations?

I would like to stay away from Magpul's plastic sights but I would like to not have to pay $100 for a front sight and $100 for a rear... or more.

Originally Posted By: Rock KnockerWell, if we're on the topic of flip BUIS. Do you guys have any recomendations?

I would like to stay away from Magpul's plastic sights but I would like to not have to pay $100 for a front sight and $100 for a rear... or more.

Then you better buy a set of these toy ones because good ones cost a little coin.
smile.gif

I wouldn't use anything from Troy if you gave it to me.

Back