TNVC Summer Sale with DEEP Discounts on Battle Proven Dedicated NV Rifle Scopes!

Sorry for the delay FG...Been OCONUS.

Mount should have not worked loose. Should have been Loctited. Give me a PM is necessary and can get you a RMA if needed.

As for the tube, not sure what you're seeing. Again PM me if something is not to your liking, easy.
smile.gif

Vic

Originally Posted By: family guyJust spent the last hour sighting in a Aquila 6x.

I currently own 5 ITT tubes and have looked through maybe a dozen more but this is my first L-3 tube.
The image of the Aquila has wavy lines at a 45 degree angle running through it. I've never seen anything like it. Is this common with L-3 tubes.

After about six shots I noticed the two screws that attach the scope to the mount had worked loose too. i see no difference, if any looking thru my L-3 and my ITT side by side

Originally Posted By: Loggers InnOriginally Posted By: jamesdI'm in! Now the agonizing 3 week wait! try not to wear a path in the carpet pacing the nxt 3 weeks
thumbup.gif

The wife wanted some o that fancy stuff but I told her we had to prioritize!

Originally Posted By: jamesdOriginally Posted By: Loggers InnOriginally Posted By: jamesdI'm in! Now the agonizing 3 week wait! try not to wear a path in the carpet pacing the nxt 3 weeks
thumbup.gif

The wife wanted some o that fancy stuff but I told her we had to prioritize!
dam straight!

Back