Which one?

Hidalgo

Awfully SLOW around here for a Sunday evening, sooooooooo.....

Which one would you prefer? The 4 Bore Nitro? Or the trusty .30-06?

If you choose the 4 Bore, you'll have to pay THIS guy to cart it around for ya:

Originally Posted By: HidalgoAwfully SLOW around here for a Sunday evening, sooooooooo.....

Which one would you prefer? The 4 Bore Nitro? Or the trusty .30-06?

If you choose the 4 Bore, you'll have to pay THIS guy to cart it around for ya:

"... you'll have to pay THIS guy to cart it around for ya:"

Can I pay him to shoot it for me, too??

If I could afford that gun and the ammo for it, I could afford to pay that feller to tote.

I'll stick with my HMR,it'll do anything that thing will do.

I understand that the 573,000 grain soft points expand quite well and are adequate for most deer-sized and larger game animals ...........

Reminds me of a picture my son sent to me from his time in Iraq, loaded down w/40mm rounds for those terrorists.

Originally Posted By: Rocky1Dang I gotta get me one of them! Need a new armadiller gun!!

Possum on a half shell ........ Yummy!

Only armadillo I have ever seen was crossing the interstate in south Georgia. I had nowhere to swerve and hit him with the truck. I though I had ran over a concrete curb!
lol.gif
scared.gif

Taste like Chicken, (seriously) all dark meat. Actually pretty good eating. Did it once, had a buddy that told me they were tasty, we'd killed 2 that night. After I got them clean and started frying them, he said he didn't know if he could eat it. Told him I was going to force feed him if he didn't, as damm much aggravation as they were to clean!! Fried them and a cottontail up, and they were much better eating than the rabbit.

Been many a front knocked out of whack hitting them though. They are solid as a rock when you run over them.

Back