New Spot cam Pics..Eastern Dawgs

Rusty Black

Well finally got the trail cams setup 2 weeks ago..on the new area ..figured I check the deer inventory..found i have anice group of bucks and does..2 good 8 pointers...but when i looked farther into my pics..i got more excited when i seen this pair..looks like a male and female and the male looks alittle mangy...Im problay going to take him out soon if he is...they both look to be good size.
Dates and Times are not correct forgot to reset..
/RussellPictures101_zps987679a2.jpg.html]
RussellPictures101_zps987679a2.jpg
[/URL
/RussellPictures102_zps27cb5705.jpg.html]
RussellPictures102_zps27cb5705.jpg
[/URL]

Last edited:
Is ninnies a technical term or something? I never heard that before but I can't stop lauging...can't wait till my wife gets home today...I am gonna get slapped
smile.gif

Went out this morning to make sure the rifle and shotgun were on...picked up another beautiful 400 acres in a prime area..these farms want this coyotes gone...one farmer has a yote killing his chickens and another has lost 5 calves in the last 2 years...they want them gone....Im excited...Rusty

Quick question for you Rusty. Now that you got dogs on camera what is your next move? Do you hunt during the times you seen them on camera? Or I'm guessing hunt the travel routes of where they are possibly going to or coming from?

Thanks,

ATL

ATL...thats what ..im going to do...Friday night about 9pm...3 coyotes came within 125 yards near the house..my cousins gf was scared to death..so i said ok time to teach them a lesson..apparently its a family group of about 7 coyotes. 3 adults and 4 younger pups...all hanging in the same area...one male dawg is big about65+lbs...the farmer said one of his trappers caught one in a trap that was close to 80lbs...anyways im setting up this weekend to try a bust one or two....They seem to be useing the strips in the middle of the fields and the farther outside strip along the woods to use the cover of the woods during the day....I ll setup 100 yards from the corner of the strip aslong as the wind is good...we ll see what happens...Rusty

Back