Best 10 round AR-15 mags?

Originally Posted By: GLShooterASC hands down.

Greg

Do they use silicone springs and an anti-tilt follower? Thanks...

Originally Posted By: GaryOOriginally Posted By: GLShooterASC hands down.

Greg

Do they use silicone springs and an anti-tilt follower? Thanks...

From the ASC site:

They are chemically treated for corrosion resistance [ref QQ-P-35] and coated with our proprietary finish, Marlube which is a wear-in not wear-off coating that burnishes into the surface providing its self-lubricating properties. The interior dimensions of OAL 2.316” ± .002 are perfect for reloads.

Your number 1 choice for reliability, durability and superiority!

ASSEMBLY COMPONENTS
Chrome Silicon Springs
Enhanced Anti-tilt Polymer Followers
300 Series SS Floor plate- Powder coated Matte Black

I run the following 10 rounders in every sort of weather from -25* to 100* temps in WY/CO/NE.
Magpull, Stoner, C-products.
To me the best is one that I can drop in snow/mud, creek bottoms, drive over by accident, drop down an 80' ledge & slap in the AR and still rely 100% on & they do that without a missed beat.
Ive done that with all of them so maybe not the most expensive or "top" brand mags, but I know what I can trust in my ARs. Ive never used any others so I cant say on them.

I use Stoner 10 round mags summer and winter here in AK with no complaints. I don't know about the BEST, but I'll buy more.

Originally Posted By: limon32I use Stoner 10 round mags summer and winter here in AK with no complaints. I don't know about the BEST, but I'll buy more.

Guess who makes Stoners?

Three letters. ...starts with A.

Greg

Originally Posted By: GLShooter.........The interior dimensions of OAL 2.316” ± .002 are perfect for reloads.......

I like this, I will try these. No more 2.260 limit!!!

I like the 10 rnd Pmags the best I reckon but I have a few 10rnd CProducts Defense that work well also. I use my ARs for hunting and the smooth rounded contours of the Pmags are more user friendly. The 10 rounders are the perfect size and capacity for hunting. PRI makes the best 6.8 mags imo.

The thing that i run into with 10round mags is that it's Nice to have one that has a type of loop, even if it's made out of duct tape, on the bottom to help pull them out.

Back