Ruger American 22 Mag?

I have the compact 22 mag and so does one of my buddies. Both will shoot sub MOA I killed a lil gopher at almost a buck with mine today.

I got the compact for handiness as a pickup/tractor gun. I've only shot Hornady VMax out of mine and my buddy shoots everything out of his.

Originally Posted By: Rammer.....I got the compact for handiness as a pickup/tractor gun......

Same here except I carry mine on a 4 wheeler to move from one spot to another. It's very compact and handy, and I would pick the compact version again.

Originally Posted By: sigprosCan't a guy buy the compact and then buy the full length but pad part? That's what I want to do

the website shows one with a standard lenght of pull and with a 18" barrel. think that is the one i would want.

Originally Posted By: sigprosCan't a guy buy the compact and then buy the full length but pad part? That's what I want to do
Yes you can it will cost $19.99 I think!!

That was my original plan but after shooting it as a compact I left it that way. Obviously the length of pull is shorter, but the stock design allows for a good sight picture through the scope.

Back