Ambi tach latch

I have used the BTE ambi unit. I watched it from beginning to production and I had Ritch add one to my last two builds he is shipping me.. Super quality and price. I'd rate it as equivalent to ANY on the market.

Greg

Are you trying to set it up for a left hander? Since you said you'd prefer it on the right but don't need an Ambi really it made me think that is all. I've built a couple lefty rifles but with standard right ejection. The badger Ambi (left handed) charging handle is very nice but kinda big. The Rainier Raptor is true Ambi and my preference is the Bravo company gun fighter Ambi Charging Handle

No, right handed. I have a flip mount that makes reaching the release very difficult. Tried the bigger latch but didn't like it as it hung up on clothes and poked me while carrying. Right side release would solve problem

Originally Posted By: AzDiamondHeatNo, right handed. I have a flip mount that makes reaching the release very difficult. Tried the bigger latch but didn't like it as it hung up on clothes and poked me while carrying. Right side release would solve problem

I'd say check the bcm gunfighter Ambi then. Far more low profile than the raptor.

Originally Posted By: AzDiamondHeatSince when is "foo" a bad word???

[beeep]
-[beeep]
Foo
Fooooo
Fuuuuuuuuu

I dont get it
confused.gif

Back ot, i have a badger. It does poke you a bit if you sling it. I havent found a really comfy way to carry one yet.

Back