barrel upgrade. which one?

Easy....BHW. they have always treated me very well and the barrels are top notch. Get a hold of Ritch at RPG and he will get you what you need.

Originally Posted By: GLShooterI like them too.

Call Ritch. .save the bandwidth.

Greg

using more bandwidth. nobody answers the phone. sent message on the website. no answer to that either.

Originally Posted By: SlickerThanSnotOriginally Posted By: GLShooterI like them too.

Call Ritch. .save the bandwidth.

Greg

using more bandwidth. nobody answers the phone. sent message on the website. no answer to that either.

That might be because he works evenings...LOL

Get with him in the AM before 1300 MDST. His web site should give you food for pleasant dreams tonight.

Greg

Rainier ultra match or woa is the way to go.. Go over on snipers hide and do some research and you will have more info to make your final decision easier..

I've had excellent results with ARP, Odin, BHW and the Rainier Ultra Match barrels. I other words your original list is pretty good to go.

Check Compass Lake Engineering. I've had them do a few barrels for me. All 5.56 and all Kriegers. They will also do Douglas or Bartlein. They will also do whatever contour or fluting you want.

Originally Posted By: SlickerThanSnotthank you for all the suggestions and advice guys. i got one ordered up from black hole. always wanted to try one.

Like a rabbit circling back to the beginning!! LOL

Congratulations on a good choice. If you need any help get with Ritch.

Greg

i got my black hole barrel yesterday. looks like the forgot to put the rifling in it.
smile.gif

Back