Pictures

Mark2

I recently responded to a posting on Facebook where a hunter posted a picture of a coyote with a gruesome head shot where the head was half blown away. I responded saying show some respect by not showing the animal in that manner. I post pictures online of coyotes I shoot, but never showing blood or anything gruesome. I have too much respect for the animal to Do that. Am I alone in this belief ?

Last edited:
Totally agree. I have some pretty nasty pictures and kill shot videos. The nasty ones stay in my personal archive for my viewing and those that I hunt with. No need to give the anti's fuel to hate us even more.

You're not alone. The guys I hunt with, as well as myself, have a lot of respect for the animals we chase. If we take photos, we clean the animals up and pose them respectfully.

Yes, it's a two part thing...as above, the need to be discreet and consider others that might look at it definitely should be there and also like the last post, a cleaned up animal in the photo makes for much better memories of your hunt and trophy. The type of person that posts something like that on public media wants to upset others and costs all of us.

Back