3 Seasons of FOXPRO FURTAKERS on YOUTUBE

BAMIT

Head over to Youtube, get to the FURTAKER page and you can watch the last 3 seasons of FURTAKERS on it....NICE...for those that didnt have the OUTDOOR CHANNEL now you can catch up on the show.....:)

Nice. I see you are going to be at Basspro in Vegas (or has that already come and gone). You going to take me out to kill some coyotes or buy me a steak? ;-)

I dig the hunting in washington, that is right out in my neck of the woods Al
smile.gif
Great footage.There is some good cast and blast out in these parts!

I don't have the outdoor channel, and I have now watched all 3 seasons in less than 24 hours... They are great guys! And if any of you Furtaker guys are on here what's your username so I know it when I see it, and so I can thank you for the AWESOME vids

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: HunterTannerI don't have the outdoor channel, and I have now watched all 3 seasons in less than 24 hours... They are great guys! And if any of you Furtaker guys are on here what's your username so I know it when I see it, and so I can thank you for the AWESOME vids

Dang thats a lot of watching.

Mitch - aint nothing wrong with some southern sytle coyote hunting.

Yall stay after them
Kelly

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: CAT DADDY COLDOriginally Posted By: HunterTannerI don't have the outdoor channel, and I have now watched all 3 seasons in less than 24 hours... They are great guys! And if any of you Furtaker guys are on here what's your username so I know it when I see it, and so I can thank you for the AWESOME vids

Dang thats a lot of watching.

Mitch - aint nothing wrong with some southern sytle coyote hunting.

Yall stay after them

Kelly

Southern style is what I like to see. I'm just an ol' Arkansas boy and I love to see some southern coyote hunting.

Back