Maine battle

skinnerme

by now I am sure all have heard that we in Maine have a big battle this fall at the polls, the HSUS is trying to shut down bear baiting, bear trapping and hounds on bear. this is just another page in their attempt to stop all hunting nationwide. any and all support is very much needed and welcomed. the Sportsmans Alliance of Maine is leading the battle. SAM office is in Augusta Maine for more info, again thanks for any support.

I wish you guys in Maine luck. Many posters here helped with letters to try and help Kommiefornia another "Red State" "Communist ruled" and we lost. I wish you much better luck.

You all need to be going after HSUS.
Start digging up dirt and there is a whole lot of dirt on them.
Scammers just out for the $$.

I have hunted all my life, animals, to the enemy in the war. I am no tree hugger or animal rights person. I do not bait, trap or use dogs if that type hunting floats your boat so be it. The hunt is me against animal, my instincts and talents against there's. The satisfaction is the challenge of the hunt not the kill.

That's great semo97. Everyone should hunt the way they want but if HSUS and the similar groups funding this get there way eventually none of us will be legally hunting anything.

Back