** DIFFERENT TYPE OF GRIPPER AUCTION **

badtothebone

Hi!

I'd like to offer a Bunny Bomb in a slightly different 'Gripper' style. The shape is a little different; the barrel is slim and easy to get your hand around to choke and muffle, and the bulge near the lanyard groove is just right to anchor the call against the web between your thumb and first finger.

You'll be able to hang on to this one when the weather gets cold and wet, or you have heavy gloves on!

The stock is nicely figured and colored cocobolo, around 4" overall, with a low gloss oil and MaxWax finish. I tuned the Bunny Bomb tone board high pitched, and it takes very little lung to make this one scream!

I really like the tuning on this call!

Let's end an auction at the stroke of 7:00 PM EST on Saturday the 26th. Time stamps prior to 7:00 are good, but if it starts with a 7 (7:XX) it's too late.

I'll cover domestic postage and tracking and international shipping information is in my sig line.

Anyone in for $15?

Regards, friends!

Rudy

Kinda reminds me of one of those random parts that I might find on the floor of my shop and then can't remember for the life of me [beeep] it was for, but at the time I dropped/lost it, I would have looked over and over at it like it was the most important thing on the planet.

In other words, what a slick turn! And at a steal of a price!!!

Back