Ohio Song Dogs

Yoteman89

Just curious who's hunting Ohio, I plan on hitting hard this year as the last couple years have been hectic to say the least. What's been working so far? I know it's pretty early yet but I am chomping at the bit for this year. I'm located in SE Ohio.

Aim True
Rich

It's much harder and you really need to watch how you pick your stands. A good friend and I have been dying to hunt central and western OH maybe even go west more.

I hunt South West Ohio and haven't had too much luck. I'm still new to the whole game though. I did kill one last December in Highland county.

I went out this past sunday and scouted around mostly. I made two half a** sets and had an answer to an interrogation howl. I plan on getting out saturday evening/sunday morning. Harrison County, Ohio .

I won't start till it cools down a bit
Rich, how ya doing buddy? Been a long time. Never did get together for lunch or a BS session. Lol

Some of the best Ohio hunting is right now . Only thing it is so hard to see with leaves on .Good luck my buckeye friends.

I gotta get out and do some calling. Tried a few summer time stands but the heat and skeeters got to me. NO fun hunting in that heat.

Back