Waterfowl hunters

Nice! I guess you could say I'm more of a waterfowl hunter than predator chaser. I enjoy them both a lot just like waterfowl hunting a tad bit more. I'm excited. Here in about a month I'll be chasing the nuisance geese.

When I was young I went almost daily during the peak periods - haven't been for years - funny how life can get in the way.

I Love it, and I Hunt at least five(5) days a week when the Season is in, then Hunt Quail the rest of the day. I am now training a New Boykin Female which will be ready for our September Goose and Teal Season. I am also getting ready for September Bow Season. I have a full schedule for an almost 70 year Old.

Good for you Larry glad that you are able to still enjoy your hunting. Hope you have many more years of hunting.

Absolutely love it have a five year chocolate lab who is a absolute stud I think got a couple spots were I can call ducks and coyotes that's the way to do it .

Been hunting ducks since I was 5 with my dad. Still hunt with him alnost every weekend. Waterfowl hunting is my second passion in life, right below being a good father to my son.

I hunt geese with my dad and uncle. Neither likes ducks so we don't hunt them much. Once the snow geese show up my uncle will leave good Canada goose hunting for possible snows and blues.

Ty desert ram. I've been haunting the forum without being a member for years and years. I don't usually have much to say so i don't post much
smile.gif

hunted every chance I could get two seasons ago. then I got stationed in Korea for year so there went the 2013 season. now Im in germany for 3 years. so we'll see how things go.

I get out as much as humanly possible without getting fired from work. Not much of a goose hunter but man I love to get after the ducks..new early teal season here Sept. 1st starts it and I can't wait.

I do. I enjoy it a lot. I find it convenient that the season carries on past Nov so I don't have to budget too much time for it during game/trophy seasons.

I hunt ducks fairly often in Nov - first part of January. I have a six year old lab which has cut down on my predator calling time.

Back