Ohio Roll Call

I'm bout cropped in now, went to a couple pasture fields and the cows must not be hungry cause the grass was almost chest high. So I'm in scout mode now. Got several coyotes passing by on the trail cam, no scheduled time just passer by's. Found this lil fella a few weeks ago. Sent rletts77 an email and figured I post it up here now I'm getting all tech savy knowing how to post pics.

Originally Posted By: Loggers InnHeck ya! Check out my post 3 down from here. "Summer time predator smack down ". Best fishing trip I've been on.

I saw that. Looked like a ton of fun.

I'm finally kinda moved in the other house and have more work to do on the old house to get it ready for me to decide what to do with plus the baby on the way..... Not too much free time now a days.

I see you got the photo posting down. That fawn is a shame. Deer numbers were way down at my spot last season. I am expecting the same this year.

I've got my new Primos Turbo Dogg and I'm itching to get out. That pic of the dead fawn did it. Saturday evening I'm going out after them. I'm not a fan of warm weather hunting but I saw two does this evening. One had one fawn with her and the other had 0. I know they could have been nearby but that pic has got me in pure coyote death mode.

Originally Posted By: R. TokerI've got my new Primos Turbo Dogg and I'm itching to get out. That pic of the dead fawn did it. Saturday evening I'm going out after them. I'm not a fan of warm weather hunting but I saw two does this evening. One had one fawn with her and the other had 0. I know they could have been nearby but that pic has got me in pure coyote death mode.

Kill as many as you can!!

Originally Posted By: rletts77Originally Posted By: R. TokerI've got my new Primos Turbo Dogg and I'm itching to get out. That pic of the dead fawn did it. Saturday evening I'm going out after them. I'm not a fan of warm weather hunting but I saw two does this evening. One had one fawn with her and the other had 0. I know they could have been nearby but that pic has got me in pure coyote death mode.

Didn't get a chance to make it out this weekend. My uncle was doing some work in the fields I planned to hunt. Going to try this weekend if weather and work don't get in the way.

Originally Posted By: Yoteman89Just outside of Marietta, OH. Small town but good coyote hunting!

Welcome!!! I'm in Harrison County, few hours north off 77 from Marietta.

Originally Posted By: R. TokerOriginally Posted By: rletts77Originally Posted By: R. TokerI've got my new Primos Turbo Dogg and I'm itching to get out. That pic of the dead fawn did it. Saturday evening I'm going out after them. I'm not a fan of warm weather hunting but I saw two does this evening. One had one fawn with her and the other had 0. I know they could have been nearby but that pic has got me in pure coyote death mode.

Didn't get a chance to make it out this weekend. My uncle was doing some work in the fields I planned to hunt. Going to try this weekend if weather and work don't get in the way.

All I have been able to shoot is paper for a while. I'm hoping to get some hunting done before my baby boy comes in December.

Originally Posted By: rletts77Originally Posted By: R. TokerOriginally Posted By: rletts77Originally Posted By: R. TokerI've got my new Primos Turbo Dogg and I'm itching to get out. That pic of the dead fawn did it. Saturday evening I'm going out after them. I'm not a fan of warm weather hunting but I saw two does this evening. One had one fawn with her and the other had 0. I know they could have been nearby but that pic has got me in pure coyote death mode.

All I have been able to shoot is paper for a while. I'm hoping to get some hunting done before my baby boy comes in December.
There is a lot of hunting time between now and December then buy a backpack and stuff the lil critter in it and take him with you!

Originally Posted By: Loggers InnOriginally Posted By: rletts77Originally Posted By: R. TokerOriginally Posted By: rletts77Originally Posted By: R. TokerI've got my new Primos Turbo Dogg and I'm itching to get out. That pic of the dead fawn did it. Saturday evening I'm going out after them. I'm not a fan of warm weather hunting but I saw two does this evening. One had one fawn with her and the other had 0. I know they could have been nearby but that pic has got me in pure coyote death mode.

There is a lot of hunting time between now and December then buy a backpack and stuff the lil critter in it and take him with you!

I have one of those baby back packs already. Lol. We are going to the OSU high risk clinic so my shooting matches will slow down pretty soon so I can stay close to the house. I still will be able to go hunting locally and still be ready. Just need to set up my baby bug out bag. Lol

Took the Turbo Dogg call out sunday evening. It was a little hot for me as I think I got out there a touch early (630). I made two sets, the last of which I reveived a response on an interrogation howl. Did not see any coyotes only heard a few on the second stand. All in all it was a lot of fun just hearing them. Hope to get out again soon. Maybe a morning hunt.

Originally Posted By: ohioyotehntrStill a little early to get out. Plus still busy with all the other things going on like car shows and working on the Bug!!

Dusty, how's that bug coming??

Drive it every day. Got it for sale now. Found a older one that I want. Me and my Dad went to the Street Rod Nats down in Louisville a couple weeks ago. You should go down next year. Thousands of cars. Still couldn't find one to spend dads money on. I bought headlights and a Swamp Cooler for the bug

Originally Posted By: ohioyotehntrDrive it every day. Got it for sale now. Found a older one that I want. Me and my Dad went to the Street Rod Nats down in Louisville a couple weeks ago. You should go down next year. Thousands of cars. Still couldn't find one to spend dads money on. I bought headlights and a Swamp Cooler for the bug

Sounds like it would be fun. We go to the Hershey car show in PA every year. It's a good time.

Back