I am looking for an AR part.

Mr. Poppadopalis

I am wanting to add to the top of a riser on my Bushmaster a longer extension. I would like to possibly move one of my scopes back farther towards the butt stock.

Any ideas or pictures??

Thank you!

Originally Posted By: Mr. PoppadopalisI am wanting to add to the top of a riser on my Bushmaster a longer extension. I would like to possibly move one of my scopes back farther towards the butt stock.

Any ideas or pictures??

Thank you!

what ever mounting system you are using now, turn it around. or do like the widow maker guy said.

I think he has a NV scope on that rig (from pics Ive seen) and looking to move that more rearward, so standard scope rings wont do it.
I would have to say a 1/2 riser rail & set it more to the rear, even if it hangs over the CH.
If this is what you are looking for you can get a rail at your local walmart other gun joint.

Originally Posted By: 5spdI think he has a NV scope on that rig (from pics Ive seen) and looking to move that more rearward, so standard scope rings wont do it.
I would have to say a 1/2 riser rail & set it more to the rear, even if it hangs over the CH.
If this is what you are looking for you can get a rail at your local walmart other gun joint.

That is it exactly!

Something that attaches to the upper rail and I can move my D740 back an inch or so.

Anybody have one laying around they would like to sell??

Back