Dale Lee 2,3 or 4?

Cowboyvon

This is either part 2,3, or 4 ... just a little confused of the progression... any way here it is remember the pictures that are on the video are courtesy or Rimrock Publishing and if you want to see a lot more and the notes that go with them order your copy of "Cold Trail" great book to have around with some great pictures from one of the greatest lion hunters ever...

http://www.rimrockpublishing.com

Yeah there are like 16 more... some real good stories in them I will keep trying to get them up, its pretty time consuming but I enjoy it... Also I have another deal coming up if I get permission it will be pretty nice.. If you like hunting with hounds it will be great..

von do you know where a guy can get the other book about dale, one that doesn't brake the bank? knew a guy that was in some of the stories in it and would like to read it

I sure don't know... I don't have a copy myself but a friend did and let me read it... they are hard to find and when you do, like you said it will make you poor. I would love to own a copy of "Brave" by Steve Matthes ... but wow over $500.00

Back