Israel Invades Gaza

Karl,it took me a long time to begin to understand Israel. Not every Jew a fellow might meet or do business is a nice fellow. That is a separate issue from the State of Israel and the Jews as a whole as I understand things. God has not always been pleased with the Jews, as He has not been pleased with other peoples. However the time will come that everyone understands is what I believe. We know one thing for sure, we are closer to that understanding now than ever before.

I think it would be great, I mean awesome, if the Israeli's could be somewhere that wasn't surrounded by people who want them dead.

Problem is, the planet's pretty full. Just where are they supposed to go?

The Bible states that in the end times every nation will turn it's back on Israel, and that will be the end of this once great nation of ours. Well, my nation may indeed turn it's back on Israel but I never will. That's God's chosen people and if you're aren't on God's side then I feel sorry for you.

I'm on God's side, but were they when they killed Jesus? I basically live by the teachings of the Bible, but refuse to not see these war mongers for what they are. Prior May 14, 1948, there was NO state of Israel, and this fight is not about religion, but about land and greed.

Continue to pay your taxes to fund them, pay a rabbi so our food can be Kosher too, and remove the Christ from Christmas, while turning that holiday into nothing but a retail event.

I've stated before, my nephew's wife is a Jew, I'm not targeting an individual or a religion. I have no problems with Hindus, Buddhists, Mormons, whatever. But when subversive means are used to take over a country, I mind, particularly my own.

I agree with many of you on many points, but here I agree to disagree. I'll allow God to judge me if I'm wrong.

The thing with Israel and it's enemies is that they have been fighting since Bibical times. Call me whatever you want, but I am anti-Islamic and that is what it's all about....Muslims trying to get rid of people that they consider to be infidels. The Palestinians are nothing but scum, and I have no problem with seeing the Israelis lower their numbers by whatever means possible. Sometime one has to go with the lesser of two evils.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: KarlI'm on God's side, but were they when they killed Jesus? I basically live by the teachings of the Bible, but refuse to not see these war mongers for what they are. Prior May 14, 1948, there was NO state of Israel, and this fight is not about religion, but about land and greed.

Continue to pay your taxes to fund them, pay a rabbi so our food can be Kosher too, and remove the Christ from Christmas, while turning that holiday into nothing but a retail event.

I've stated before, my nephew's wife is a Jew, I'm not targeting an individual or a religion. I have no problems with Hindus, Buddhists, Mormons, whatever. But when subversive means are used to take over a country, I mind, particularly my own.

I agree with many of you on many points, but here I agree to disagree. I'll allow God to judge me if I'm wrong.

You never speak out about the aid we send to south America, you never speak out about the aid we send to central America, you never speak out about the aid we send to Europe, you never speak out about the aid we send to Chine, you only speak out about the aid to Israel.
You're on Gods side????
lol.gif

You've never read the bible or you would know that the death of Christ had to happen at the hands of Rome and the Israeli leadership as told in the old testament/Torah in order to shed the blood that cleanses us from all sin. It had to happen to assure salvation of the masses, Almost all "Christian" groups that blame Israel/Jews of today have severe supreme backgrounds. If you want to practice what you preach, have you made reparations to the black slaves yet? Have you turned over your property to the native American? Your constant expressions of hatred for modern Israel is forged in ignorance and show a narrow minded perspective as shown by your approval thru silence of the same things the U.S. provides to other nations.
Your inconsistency and obsessive focus on Israel alone reveals your true motives.

Originally Posted By: Ezekiel 20:34"I will bring you from the nations and gather you from the countries where you have been scattered -- with a mighty hand and an outstretched arm and with outpoured wrath."

Originally Posted By: Isaiah 11:11-12 NIV "In that day the Lord will reach out his hand a second time to reclaim the remnant that is left of his people from Assyria, from Lower Egypt, from Upper Egypt, from Cush, from Elam, from Babylonia, from Hamath and from the islands of the sea. He will raise a banner for the nations and gather the exiles of Israel; he will assemble the scattered people of Judah from the four quarters of the earth."

Originally Posted By: Ezekiel 36:11; 24 KJV "And I will multiply upon you man and beast; and they shall increase and bring fruit: and I will settle you after your old estates, and will do better [unto you] than at your beginnings: and ye shall know that I [am] the LORD.... For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land."

Regards,
hm

Genesis 12:1Now the LORD had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee:

2And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing:

3And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

Back