Ironworks BareBones LPK

Sfsmedic

One of the most annoying things with LPKs that are currently on the market are all the left over parts. Left over parts after you upgrade the grip, trigger, trigger guard and various other things that you want that is. So I came up with the Ironworks Bare Bones LPK.

It comes standard with all the parts you have to have, such as magazine release, bolt catch, buffer retaining pin, pivot and take down pins and safety selector. The other parts you can select in drop downs to either delete them or pick upgraded parts at a great price. Parts like various triggers from Geissele, CMC and ALG. Different grips from Hogue, Magpul and Ergo, various trigger guards, safety selectors and even Battle Arms Enhanced Pin Sets. Our California hunters can select to have a bullet button added or not. KNS pins are an option, I strongly recommend them for the drop in triggers but not necessary for the Geissele's or ALGs. They go fast, I am constantly resupplying all the parts so even if they go out of stock you can back order them and they will ship ASAP.

This was just one of the products that we came up with after talking with our customers and hearing what they really wanted, they have been a big hit. I hope it's something you guys find just as desirable. Below is a screen shot of the product page on our website so you can see just how tunable to your desire the kit really is.

http://shop.ironworkstactical.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=AOI%2DLPK
59864e96d74d457673ad79c52b3a5f0c_zps7a249fe6.jpg

Last edited:
While I've been dragging my feet regarding doing ar10 lr308 stuff with as many interchangeable parts involved between those platforms and the AR15 I sure could look into it next order.

I saw that on your site the other day and really like it. I can't tell you how many grips, trigger guards and mil spec triggers I have gotten rid of over the years because I just don't use them in the standard LPK.

And it was feedback like that smokin barrel that helped me come up with the product. I listen and try to accommodate if it's feasible.

This next order I will be ordering parts for 308 LPKs. I've already created a 308 tab and I will slowly be populating it with product.

Originally Posted By: Livn68Hey Brett, Good to see another 68F yahoo out in the wild!

Just stopped by to say hi

Howdy good to see you over here!

Back