Annie's first decoyed coyote

Brendan43

I've been working with this pup all summer that I bought from Scott Phillips back in S Dakota. This dog is a winner. Collar trained. Ranges well but not too far, good nose. Today I took her out and while she's had coyotes in front of her before, this is the first one she worked. Not bad for nine months old. I'm no pro at dogs but this was exciting.

She's lucky she did well. She just chewed the brand new gravity fill off my trailer. It might have saved her some consequences.

Originally Posted By: Brendan43She's lucky she did well. She just chewed the brand new gravity fill off my trailer. It might have saved her some consequences.

0-18 months will test any mans patience with a new dog. But when you see things start to come together right before your eyes, somehow it is all worth it.

Looks like you are headed in the right direction.

Good to hear she is doing well, it takes a while for some dogs to put it together, some you have to work with for a couple of years before they can do it on their own. Patience pays off she is a good looking pup, she did get tall. Congrats I may have another litter in November. Scott

Back