½ Mountain Cur and ½ Jagd pups

That sux Daniel.....sorry to hear that man.

Good looking pup Kelly. Do you think that you might repeat this breeding if they turn out like you want them to?

All pups are sold.

Richie - yes I will do this same breeding again.....but it dang sure wont be in the winter..lol
That whelping box and dogs belong in the barn...
Catch yall later and thanks for looking.
Kelly

I'm real curious how they will work out. I really like the looks of the Brindles.
I run Jagds and was thinking about a cross-breed to get a bit more size.
I have a buddy with a Jagd/Walker that is a great versatile dog. Hogs, Coons, Fox and even retrieves birds.
The Breeder I get my Jagds from has bred some really nice Jagd/Pits. They are Hard Hard dogs. You dont even need to bring a gun for hogs haha

Last edited:
Here is the pup I got from Kelly's first stand. Ive not messed with her at all on coyotes. No tail, no dragging a dead one around or nothing. She really got fired up on the dead. She is hooked now. She is the smaller dog, not the big dorky one I call Rufas. The blue dog is Marshal's dog Kay. She was baby sitting on this stand.

That's good stuff, Btech. It is fascinating to see those coyotes lock in on the dogs and not pay any attention to anything else. The dogs all did well as I see it.

I've got video of her this morning working a triple with 2 killed. A sextuplet with 3 killed and a double with 1 killed. She worked her tail off !

I love the way those dogs are working. The pup looks like she is real quick to turn and keep them from biting her in the rear end. Thanks for posting those videos.

Thx Jeff and Scott for posting those. All the pups have plenty of prey drive and guys that are hunting them say they are going good.

Stay after them
Kelly

Back