Sota arms ar are they any good

My buddy has a 7.62x39. He hasn't had any problems with it. Not sure how much he has shot it. Bought it for his daughter to deer hunt with

Someone I know called them a few years ago to order a barrel and they said they did not have any available because they were busy providing barrels to dpms

Originally Posted By: bigtommySomeone I know called them a few years ago to order a barrel and they said they did not have any available because they were busy providing barrels to dpms

I'm not saying they don't, but the story seems a bit of a stretch based on the limited knowledge I have on the history of SOTA and how long they've been in business.

Originally Posted By: JoeBobOutfittersOriginally Posted By: bigtommySomeone I know called them a few years ago to order a barrel and they said they did not have any available because they were busy providing barrels to dpms

I'm not saying they don't, but the story seems a bit of a stretch based on the limited knowledge I have on the history of SOTA and how long they've been in business.

My guess would be dpms asked sota to help out with barrels durring the shortage times since they are just down the road from each other

As far as I know they are located in my hometown in a small commercial business area. Only have had one experience with them. A guy brought a 300 blackout to our range for sight in and he kept having fte problems, could of been a number of minor things but he wasn't prepared to deal with a fte and so he left mad....Around fourth of July they had a flyer going around locally with some good deals

Originally Posted By: FINNISHemAs far as I know they are located in my hometown in a small commercial business area. Only have had one experience with them. A guy brought a 300 blackout to our range for sight in and he kept having fte problems, could of been a number of minor things but he wasn't prepared to deal with a fte and so he left mad....Around fourth of July they had a flyer going around locally with some good deals

Correct they are in North Branch and I believe DPMS is in Sartell or somewhere in that area.

I have the model 3 plus package. It's been a fine gun thus far. The parent company of Stag is the main supplier of parts to every AR "manufacturer". Most companies are just assembly shops using Stag parts with their roll mark. Stag is one of a few that actually forges parts in house. Their plus package rifles give you all the armchair commando parts at a Great price.

Quote: Their plus package rifles give you all the armchair commando parts

w00t.gif

Back