Big thumbs up for a sponsor... F&T Fur Harvesters Trading Post

LeviSS

I've placed 3 or 4 orders with these guys and have been more than pleased with them each time.

They ship very fast. I've recieved everything w/in three days. I placed and order this morning and it is scheduled to be delivered on Saturday. I'm in IL, not too far away, but they get right on your order.

They pay meticulous detail to packaging. Everything is carefully wrapped in packing paper and packed tightly.

They have a large inventory and prices are very fair.

I just thought I'd give credit where it is due. If you need stuff they have, you will be pleased.

agreed.........BINESS!!!!!!!!!!
thumbup1.gif

I'm going to jump right on this band wagon! I placed an order with them today and a whopping 34 minutes later, I was notified that my order is in transit! Nobody else I have dealt with has been that fast in shipping an order!
thumbup.gif

A +++ service with f&t on every order. Always get a written Thank You on the receipt. Not many places do that.

Just started trapping and have ordered all my stuff from F&T. Great prices, GREAT SERVICE, even got a phone call one time to make sure my order was correct before they shipped. They will be getting all my trapping business.

Originally Posted By: KsodenJust started trapping and have ordered all my stuff from F&T. Great prices, GREAT SERVICE, even got a phone call one time to make sure my order was correct before they shipped. They will be getting all my trapping business.

Good choice! They are #1 in my book as well.
thumbup1.gif

like them also. tried to order else where, but my orders came in short. it is better to call in your orders, had a little slip up using online order. nice folks.

Terrible experience with these folks

Customer service the worst in the world.

Guarantee on the items is none.

Will never buy from them again.

Spent a few $$$ in a couple of days and just poor quality material

Originally Posted By: LeviSSI've placed 3 or 4 orders with these guys and have been more than pleased with them each time.

They ship very fast. I've recieved everything w/in three days. I placed and order this morning and it is scheduled to be delivered on Saturday. I'm in IL, not too far away, but they get right on your order.

They pay meticulous detail to packaging. Everything is carefully wrapped in packing paper and packed tightly.

I just thought I'd give credit where it is due. If you need stuff they have, you will be pleased.
thumbup1.gif

Originally Posted By: basdjsOriginally Posted By: LeviSSI've placed 3 or 4 orders with these guys and have been more than pleased with them each time.

thumbup1.gif

ditto; excellent service

Back