Dtech 6.5, 7mm, 300wssm?

SloRydStang

Anyone have any of the above? Looking for those based off of the wssm case. Is 25 cal. The top end for this case? Are larger calibers hindered by how deep the bulet is set?

I have the D-Tech upper in 300 ossm. I'm loading 130gr barnes ttsx at 3000fps. going to try it out this deer season. U definitely have to be a reloader for this one........

Isn't 300 ossm ammo availiable from HSM?

Originally Posted By: freakyI have the D-Tech upper in 300 ossm. I'm loading 130gr barnes ttsx at 3000fps. going to try it out this deer season. U definitely have to be a reloader for this one........

I have a DTech in 25WSSM...and I really don't see how one can significantly improve on it with the WSSM case. My wife has one in 6.5 Grendel, and it is incredible. If I was going to chose one of your suggestions, I would go with the 6.5.

Yes, HSM loads the 300 OSSM. But they have only one loading available using a 150gr. bullet. you need to reload if you want anything else...

I have the 30WSSM (two uppers --- one 1/10 twist and the other 1/13). I also have an OLY UMAR lower and load to an OAL of 2.4 inches. This can also be done with a standard lower and a magazine modification.

Back