100,000 rounds of ammo stolen in Kansas

Originally Posted By: RammerHow long does it take let's say 2 robbers to haul 100,000 rounds from a home plus electronics??

Totally dependent upon how prepared they were. If they knew what was there, as maybe a crackheaded family member might, then it's relatively easy to assume that they came prepared to box it up and carry it out. Might have even brought a small handtruck to make moving it easier. If one assumes it was just a random burglary, then yeah it's pretty difficult to comprehend, but I know of too many cases of drug addict sons, daughters, grandsons, granddaughters, nieces, nephews, whatever robbing family members blind.

Neighbor's brother took $40,000 worth of his parents's jewelry, electronics, etc. from their home. Got caught breaking into his sister's restaurant where he worked as a cook. Was caught on camera stealing from his brother's store. My wife's niece was caught stealing jewelry from her mother's home, has been confronted and has admitted to stealing jewelry from my wife, and her grandmother. Another neighbor was murdered by his girlfriend and her crackhead son, they pawned all the electonics 30 miles away for gas money, and they caught him South Carolina in the old boy's pickup. Gate was closed pickup gone, everyone assumed he'd gone somewhere for the weekend, was several days before anyone investigated. That pair was a class act... caught the mother, and she threw her own son under the bus. Told them he did it, where to find him, when he'd be home, even made the call to set up a meeting so they could apprehend him.

If it's an inside job and you came prepared to box it and wheel it out, and if a good bit of it was in fact stored in the box, in case lots or ammo cans, it really wouldn't take that long if you think about guys. Especially not if you were high on crack.
blink.gif

i have often fantasized about loading some "ammo" for crooks to find. that ammo would be loaded with say, H110 and filled to the brim. might make for an interesting afternoon of shooting by the thief.

i have never done it, and never will. i seem to forget what some things i have stashed away are for. would probably end up blowing up myself when i forgot what they were.

Back