Cerakote colors on tan stocks??

NorTex250

I'm having my first custom built and I'm trying to pick a color. It's going in a tan stock with web. Looking at the tans and greys. Hoping some of you guys could share some pictures and help me out.

I have a Remmy in a B&C Medalist M-40 stock that is tan w/black webbing. I did the barreled action in FDE and it looks great. Sorry, to stupid to post pics.

I've only cerakoted one so far, did it in graphite black. It looks great with the nutmeg laminate stock, would look good with a tan and black web also IMO. It matches leupold matte finish perfectly to my eyes. I know you mentioned tan gray, I've thought about doing another gun I have that's shiny SS in sniper gray.

I usually think a contrasting color looks better than trying to match, so that's prob what I'd do.

And before I even finish my last comment buster posts an awesome looking tan on tan, so there you go. His black bolt and flutes break up the tan nicely though.

Here is a Graphite Black Cerakote rifle.

94b1f8f755e443a7b202297faace1c8a_zpsdd177906.jpg

994d7dd1b414ab5554ce6207b96916a0_zps2b91b2bd.jpg

I've been checking out Buster's for a month now. That paint job is the only reason I though about fluting it. That's a great looking rifle. Good to know the graphite matches matte leupold, it will have a Mark 4 on top.

That black rifle is the one that got me looking into the grey colors. I think that is a good color, you have to look pretty close to know it's not a matte factory finish don't you?

Originally Posted By: 220_SwiftI know this isn't a Tan stock but this Cerakote is called Sniper Gray. I would do another in this color!

51fcd130c9e9e49103d5eaa2ccab1ef8_zps78edb5a6.jpg

b5fd550ea202b6cfa59d135a13fb455d_zpsa2bdd165.jpg

Something about this rifle just looks like it would shoot little tiny groups
Maybe because it was born in Gould
thumbup.gif

Originally Posted By: NorTex250I'm having my first custom built and I'm trying to pick a color. It's going in a tan stock with web. Looking at the tans and greys. Hoping some of you guys could share some pictures and help me out.

Not to high jack but I'm looking as well. Thinking of going with Flat Dark Earth

Originally Posted By: EJ ReichenbachOriginally Posted By: Tim NeitzkeNice rifles !
I hope to have one someday, myself.

Your joking right? Lol

Not really, I'd like one built on a custom action.
tongue_smilie.gif

Originally Posted By: Tim NeitzkeOriginally Posted By: EJ ReichenbachOriginally Posted By: Tim NeitzkeNice rifles !
I hope to have one someday, myself.

Your joking right? Lol

Not really, I'd like one built on a custom action.
tongue_smilie.gif

Oh I figured u did my bad.

Back