question for the long-range shooters....new pics added......

Originally Posted By: ChupathingyEvery time I hear the term "Coriolis effect" , I know the poster is a Call of Duty player. Makes me want to kick a puppy! Chupa

lol.gif

I appreciate everyones advice but I think I have found out what's going to work the best a 4 by 8 sheet of plywood with a bullseye at the top shoot at 100 back up to 2 measure the distance back up to three measure the distance back up to four measure the distance make my own drop chart and forget this stupid ballistics calculator.the only way to learn how to do it is to get off the couch and go out and do it

20140512_190256-1_zps32e24760.jpg

Ive been tweeking the load and puttind more lead down range. Tonights clip full. : ) im feeling better about it. The 3 togather is a 3 in and adding the flier it is just under moa @ 600 yrds.

Originally Posted By: ChupathingyEvery time I hear the term "Coriolis effect" , I know the poster is a Call of Duty player. Makes me want to kick a puppy!

Chupa

Or watches "Shooter" way too much... Come to think of it, I think I'll pop that one in the dvd player now! :p

Back