Home Depot website has a link to Everytown for Gun Safety!

204 AR

Ok I was price shopping a cheap safe and ended up on Home Depot's website. I couldn't help but notice the links on the left side of the page; one of them was to Bloomberg's brainchild organization and it has a postcard you can fill out and send to your representatives informing them that you support "common sense gun control measures".

Do you think Home Depot realizes this? I was all pumped to find out they sell gun safes, then bummed to see them support gun control. Kind of ironic don't ya think?

Could it have been whatever device or browser you were using showing the add? Checked the mobile and PC site on mine and I don't see any adds.

Ok I just went back and browsed the gun safes again. It is there but it's under "ads by Google" and they do have a disclaimer that they don't endorse any ads, etc. Feel a little better now.

Considering that if you search gun safes they have 332 products, I would doubt that they are anti gun. As to the ad I haven't a clue, I shop HD as it is conveniently located, I look up the item and before I go and I don't remember seeing any ads on their website. Sure not one on their now.

Back