Predator Masters using UBB.threads ™ Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5
Topic Options
#3192942 - 02/15/19 05:52 AM Re: Homemade Case Spray Lube Recipe [Re: The Famous Grouse]
outdoorbum Offline

Loc: North Carolina
Don Fischer ask a good point. I am a big DIY person. I make my own (alcohol and lanolin) because I use a lot of it. If I am using my Dillon's volume is king. Is it better? No idea, I know it works and does keep me from crushing cases in the progressive presses. Mentally I know if I make it I will use more and not skimp on it

I also use a film cannister with BBs in it and filled to the top of the BBs with case lube to do dip the cases in

#3209921 - 08/12/19 11:06 PM Re: Homemade Case Spray Lube Recipe [Re: outdoorbum]
bigdog1 Offline
Die Hard Member III

Loc: Mesa, Az
Coconut oil is the best there is. PERIOD. Use very small amounts. Three drops on hands, rub together, Size 50 cases, no sticking no dents.

About 4 bucks a quart at local grocery store.

Dave

NRA MEMBER
GUNS HAVE ONLY TWO
ENEMIES; RUST AND POLITICIANS

#3211170 - 08/29/19 11:54 PM Re: Homemade Case Spray Lube Recipe [Re: The Famous Grouse]
JMette Offline

Loc: illinois
Lanolin oil and heet (red bottle) 12:1 ratio. Some do 10:1 ratio.

And why make it. Just like anything else because you can I suppose and a bottle of heet mix will last you for a long time...

-Shoot Straight... Shoot often-

#3211171 - 08/29/19 11:55 PM Re: Homemade Case Spray Lube Recipe [Re: The Famous Grouse]
JMette Offline

Loc: illinois
You can buy the lanolin off of amazon and heet from your Walmart or Autozone local store too.

-Shoot Straight... Shoot often-

#3217567 - 11/07/19 10:51 PM Re: Homemade Case Spray Lube Recipe [Re: The Famous Grouse]
D_Bell Offline
Die Hard Member II

Loc: Eastern Washington
Great stuff...Thanks! Only issue I ran into was small dents on the shoulders, so to remedy the dents I start wiping off the shoulders. No issues after that.

#3217584 - 11/08/19 09:18 AM Re: Homemade Case Spray Lube Recipe [Re: The Famous Grouse]
Rock Knocker Offline
Die Hard Member III

Loc: Buffalo, MN
I haven't used it for case lube but I know most stores with a livestock section sell gallon jugs of 99% isopropyl alcohol for $20. I forget the type of alcohol in HEET but I've used the 99% isopropyl for disolving then evaporating the alcohol back off and it works great.

Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5

Moderator:  Matt1953 

© Predator Masters™, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.