claims that a wolf have been seen could this be what they have been seeing

Glenn W

Some people around here in southern Indiana have claimed to have been seeing a wolf of course I said its just a big coyote got this pic and this guy is huge my 85lb lab was in this same spot as comparison and he looked about the same size what do you think.

wolf_zps52b73fa1.jpg

wolf1_zps19b96093.jpg

If you wait till late fall and drop him in his tracks you will have a nice size coyote pelt or shoot him now and save some fawns.

Either way I would shoot him !

My experience is that most people in Hoosier land don't know a coyote from a coy dog from a wolf.

I've had numerous people here in East Central Indiana claim they've heard a pack of wolves howling at night. Yeah right.

Ohh,and yep that's a coyote.

Last edited:
You guys miss understood me I know its a coyote a big one at that but the people that say they have seen a wolf in the area I believe it is this guy because of his size.

Here in northern IN. we dont have any wolves but do have alot of black panthers!Has to be true because Billy Bob got pics on his trail cam on farmer Smiths back forty!

Originally Posted By: grinder67Here in northern IN. we dont have any wolves but do have alot of black panthers!Has to be true because Billy Bob got pics on his trail cam on farmer Smiths back forty!

Yeah, but somehow Billy Bob can never find those pictures when asked to produce them. Convenient isn't it? Some folks never let the truth get in the way of a good story.
smile.gif

I have heard many stories of black panthers around here. One story came from a LEO who swore he saw one with a turkey in it's mouth. He refused to believe me when I told him there were no black panthers here, four or two legged.

Back