free targets

Originally Posted By: NdIndyBlank paper and a dot made with a sharpie, all the free targets your wrist can handle.

3/4" dot from office depot on a blank paper is MUCH cheaper than printer ink.

And as said above, even cheaper than that is a couple sharpie's & an old CD for a stencil (just imagine pic with paper that hasn't been left outside for weeks & no holes in target). I do this on several backers & leave targets up for long periods of time (always have a target up). The sharpies don't smear in the rain like the printer ink does either.

Originally Posted By: NdIndyBlank paper and a dot made with a sharpie, all the free targets your wrist can handle.

That's way too simple. People need to create complexity.

If dots with a sharpie is too simple......I draw a master on an 11x17 sheet of paper. Using a sharpie cover it entirely with a grid of 1" squares. Centered every 3" in either direction a 1" circle using a circle guide. That's 15 circles. Takes about 5 minutes to make one of these things. Then run off 100 copies at a time, the cost is almost nothing.

Originally Posted By: igorMy favorite is from MyTargets.com. Nice size red square in the middle.

I will match your bobcat target and raise you a bobcat and 5 yotes target.
smile.gif
I love running targets.

http://i836.photobucket.com/albums/zz287...zps764c3d66.jpg

Saved the printable target links. I will print some off later.
smile.gif

Back