Trigger choice

After thinking a bit I do believe I will go with timney trigger. I thought about how some have triggers have play in them or alittle creep. I was just wondering if it could be because of out spec holes. You know if you have a larger hole than the pin you will have a little movement which I think might be considered creep. I think with the way the timney triggers lock the pins down that it will eliminate that factor. But Thanks again all. Dan

Geissele triggers are awesome!! I personally like a two stage trigger and their high speed match, Dmr triggers are absolutely the smoothest and can be adjusted to be very light.. Never owned a timney or a hyperfire myself..

I wanted the Timney trigger and when I went to order it today it was out of stock along with the skeletonized one. I wanted a single stage and looked at another site for the Timmy trigger. Sold out a few other places had them but they wanted 50$ more than JB along with I would have to pay shipping, no way. I want to get this build done so I can start my others. Well instead of a single stage I read some reviews about 2 stage triggers and ordered this one from JB. Anyone on here have any input on this trigger. I just ordered it along with some other parts.So I am going to use it. Things change from original plan of build when get going into it. Also there is 10% off all Geissele triggers at JB. I think the code was BILLS. Thanks all. Dan
Geissele SSA

Back