TNVC Summer Sale with DEEP Discounts on Battle Proven Dedicated NV Rifle Scopes!

Victor_TNVC

10259091_495895953871239_2301749048072907348_o_zpsfddde481.jpg

Summer is upon us faster than we thought, so it got us thinking with Memorial Day weekend what better way to kick off a sale with some of the finest battle proven NV scopes out there! We've set out to offer some deep discounts and we mean DEEP, on 3 brands of scopes with pricing never seen before. These 3 styles of scopes are truly American built masterpieces, battle proven and tested over time (even now before they're shipped) and can now fit a multitude of budgets.

Most everyone knows here at TNVC we personally test every scope we sell. These are no exception. All units have been shot with 5 rounds 7.62 x 51 NATO with certification card. We include the empty brass in a small clear zip-bag with info on date/shooter-initials cert card.

We did the research and tested huge amounts of scopes, there is nothing out there in their class below for the price point and [span style='font-weight: bold;']absolute battle proven quality and truly tested over time[/span]. Be sure to click on the links below to read up on the finer details on each of these dedicated NV scopes. You will not be disappointed, they're in a class on their own!

With all that said, here are the offerings with some huge savings! Yes, these prices are true!

PVS-4G2 with LaRue Mount Included - $1495. Also includes 5 Shot Certificate w 5 pcs Brass GET YOURS PVS-4 GEN 2HERE!

PVS-4G3 with LaRue Mount Included - $2450. Also includes 5 Shot Certificate w 5 pcs Brass GET YOUR PVS-4 GEN 3 HERE!

M845G3 2.8X - $2495. Also includes 5 Shot Certificate w 5 pcs Brass GET YOUR M845 GEN 3 HERE

M845G2 1.5X - $1395. Also includes 5 Shot Certificate w 5 pcs Brass GET YOUR M845 GEN 2SHP HERE!

Aquila 6X G3 - $3250 Also includes 5 Shot Certificate w 5 pcs Brass GET YOUR AQUILA 6X GEN 3 HERE

Aquila 4X G3 - $2995 Also includes 5 Shot Certificate w 5 pcs Brass GET YOUR AQUILA 4X GEN 3 HERE

Originally Posted By: Mr. PoppadopalisVictor,

Is the Aquila 6X the same one that your regular price is/was around $5500??

Was it that high? A few years back it was....I thought it was $4295.00 - $4500.00 before this sale.

Either way, we're very serious about having our customers save a few bucks on these battle proven scopes. We're pulling out all the stops on these units to get these out there.

Vic

Maybe it was $4200 and then you put better tubes in them and that what the reason for the price increase.
I think it was 5200 or so after the price increase.

Originally Posted By: family guyAquila 6X G3 - $3250

You just won me back as a customer if these have L-3 tubes.

How about a sale one the Wilcox Rapture ES?

Family Guy,

If you take the link to the TNVC website you will see the L3 logo on the top left hand corner of the picture. Not sure if that means L3 tubes or not.

Also how would you rate this scope against the D740 Gen3 I currently have?

Thanks!

Originally Posted By: SkyPupOriginally Posted By: Mr. PoppadopalisSkypup & others,

Let me ask you this.

Say you get the Aquila 6x gen3, I am curious to know more about the Dbal IR/laser system.

Is the beam visible to the human eye?

No. Nobody sees an 850nm IR laser.

How exactly does the ir/laser system work?

You turn it on and the laser comes on.

Does the laser light up an entire area like ar IR does or is it more pinpoint lighting?

An IR laser is a pin-point dot.

Thanks all!

Okay I copied this Skypup reply from another thread.

So he is saying IR Laser system, which model/type would a guy with a budget buy?

I saw on the TNVC website WAY TOO MANY different types of IR/Lasers. Very confusing to me!

Would I use a laser with built in IR and laser or would one use their current IR in conjunction with a laser pointer?

Very nice sale. I've been kicking tires for on Gen 3 NV for a while.

Anyone who may have experience with the TNVC PVS-4 Gen3 versus the PVS-12 Gen3 4X Aquila your input would be appreciated (I eliminated the 6X Aquila because of my preference for bigger FOV and 99.99 percent of my shooting will be under 150 yards).

I'm looking to mount it on a AR .223 but it may ultimately land on a AR 6.8

Pro's / Cons? Is the PVS-4 inferior or an equal and just priced better?

Justin

Originally Posted By: Mr. PoppadopalisOriginally Posted By: SkyPupOriginally Posted By: Mr. PoppadopalisSkypup & others,

Let me ask you this.

Say you get the Aquila 6x gen3, I am curious to know more about the Dbal IR/laser system.

Is the beam visible to the human eye?

No. Nobody sees an 850nm IR laser.

How exactly does the ir/laser system work?

You turn it on and the laser comes on.

Does the laser light up an entire area like ar IR does or is it more pinpoint lighting?

An IR laser is a pin-point dot.

Thanks all!

Okay I copied this Skypup reply from another thread.

So he is saying IR Laser system, which model/type would a guy with a budget buy?

I saw on the TNVC website WAY TOO MANY different types of IR/Lasers. Very confusing to me!

Would I use a laser with built in IR and laser or would one use their current IR in conjunction with a laser pointer?

Let us help you.
smile.gif
Give us a call. Be glad to discuss or PM here. Thanks

Vic

Originally Posted By: AllPredatorCallsVery nice sale. I've been kicking tires for on Gen 3 NV for a while.

Anyone who may have experience with the TNVC PVS-4 Gen3 versus the PVS-12 Gen3 4X Aquila your input would be appreciated (I eliminated the 6X Aquila because of my preference for bigger FOV and 99.99 percent of my shooting will be under 150 yards).

I'm looking to mount it on a AR .223 but it may ultimately land on a AR 6.8

Pro's / Cons? Is the PVS-4 inferior or an equal and just priced better?

Justin

For lighter weight, the Aquila has an advantage so if you're gonna been moving a bit, the PVS-4 can be heavy on your gun if you plan on carrying it a lot.

In extremely dark arena's the Cat lens of the PVS-4 does really well, but the Aquila is no slouch of course. Moot point it active IR Lum us used.

As for recoil, dead heat there as both are rated for 7.62 x 51 NATO

Why is there so much difference in weight between the different units and what if anything will i give up with the lighter weight units. I have a hard time putting a 4 pound scope on my rifle.

Originally Posted By: jamesdWhy is there so much difference in weight between the different units and what if anything will i give up with the lighter weight units. I have a hard time putting a 4 pound scope on my rifle.

The PVS-4's do gather up more light due to the huge Catadioptric Lens. (Where most of the weight lies with these units). Bout 10% more on average. If using a IR Illuminator such as our Torch Pro, it them becomes a moot point.
smile.gif
Weight savings in your case will help with the Aquila.

Vic

Just spent the last hour sighting in a Aquila 6x.

I currently own 5 ITT tubes and have looked through maybe a dozen more but this is my first L-3 tube.
The image of the Aquila has wavy lines at a 45 degree angle running through it. I've never seen anything like it. Is this common with L-3 tubes.

After about six shots I noticed the two screws that attach the scope to the mount had worked loose too.

Back