When is it a "flyer"??

Originally Posted By: Smokin250Dirty Dog wins. I always love to see that target. It still amazes me how the bullets could hit the target like that repeatedly and almost in an accurate fashion.

ME TOO!!!

Originally Posted By: bushyif its hiding under the dime next to your group...

lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif

Originally Posted By: CatShooterOriginally Posted By: bushyif its hiding under the dime next to your group...

lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif

I agree; Classic of all time
lol.gif
lol.gif

Originally Posted By: HookedI agree, DirtyDog is winner hands down, but this is my own..
R25 243 Win. (Very Repeatable)

I get much better groups with the paper plates that have the smooth edges vs the ridged edges that Hooked uses. I usually put 8 stick'ems on a paper plate and the flyers usually belong to another stick'em.

Groups cut off of paper plates last a lot longer in your wallet than groups off of target paper.

Originally Posted By: ackleyman
Groups cut off of paper plates last a lot longer in your wallet than groups off of target paper.

Made me laugh...

lol.gif

Originally Posted By: SlickerThanSnotOriginally Posted By: ackleymanOriginally Posted By: skb2706Flyer = any of my shots that don't hit exactly where I aim ....regardless of fault
smile.gif

Or all shots fired from my previously owned mini 14.

Internet flyer = shot that is carefully cut from posted target

By dam this is the absolute truth!!! Be all you can be on the internet!!!

Personally, I put pasters on my flyers or masking tape, unless I want to put them in my wallet!

My wallet groups are usually shot at 500 yards, I mean 50 yards.

can you spot the funny in this internet group pic? oops.

Pretty good group I guess!!! I wouldn't be too proud but to each their own!!! I like the "flier" that is about another 1.802 inches high and to the left!!!!!

Originally Posted By: SlickerThanSnot
can you spot the funny in this internet group pic? oops.

There is a "flier" behind one of the caliper blades... doubling the size of the group.

on so many groups that i see pictures of, there is a caliper or coin or some other device for scale, i often wonder how many errant holes are under them.

Originally Posted By: ackleyman

Only if it's Chinette! Yep, I am that old.

Chupa

Originally Posted By: ChupathingyOriginally Posted By: ackleyman

Only if it's Chinette! Yep, I am that old.

Chupa

lol.gif
I tried that but the plate didn't fit in my wallet...
lol.gif

Back