April HOM Vote

reb8600

Staff member
It is time for the April Hunt Of The Month vote
thumbup1.gif
We had only a few great stories last month. Lets keep the stories coming. Take some time and write about your hunt, include pictures and details. It could get you a nice prize each month or a real nice prize at the end of the year. It does not have to be a predator hunt and does not have to be a successful hunt either. After all, it is about the experience and time outdoors. It is Turkey season so lets hear your story.

A special thanks goes out to the sponsors and HOB's for the prizes they donate. If it was not for them, this may not be possible. Be sure to send them a thanks and support them when you need something. They are not required to do this. If you are a sponsor or HOB and would like to help out, contact Reb8600.

First Place

This months winner is going to get very nice set of decorative hide hangers from William Smith aka Smith1559. He does an outstanding job on these. Your fur will look real nice hanging from the wall on these, a great way to show them off. He has a post about them HERE for those of you interested in buying some.

Below are the links to the stories. Please take some time to read them. The members put some time and effort into writing them. After you do, place your vote for the one you think is the best. The voting will end on Sunday May 18 at 5:00 pm MST.

1. Kiz Jr. gets his first (& last) Ga. youth season gobbler by Kizmo

2. Girls, Guns, and Good Times! by JTPinTX

3. Introducing the Mojo “Critter” to South Texas Critters by hm1996

4. Merriam's...check! by quackaddict

Congratulations JT, great story. Now that little gal of yours will have to get busy and fill up those neat hide hangers.
smile.gif

I think I said this before, but that picture of your daughter sound asleep is a classic. I have one of my son just like it on his first deer hunt @ age 8 (45 years ago). Enjoy these times, they grow up all too soon, but the good news is the memories will last a lifetime.

Regards,
hm

Thanks everyone for the votes, I really appreciate it!

We are still working on getting her one of her own, that is my goal for this summer! Coyote should be pretty easy. Bobcat will come along eventually, we do have some nice ones around here. Fox though, we will probably have to make a trip to get some of them.

Back