My man cave/ reloading space

This is my 3 story shed/reloading space/man cave. Still working on it on the inside. The nice thing is, I can reload and the shoot right out the window with my 500+ yard range. Works great! Hope you enjoy

Once I get it finished and cleaned, I will definitely have all the complete pictures. Including the granite counter top/sink area where my deer cleaning will take place. Also my gun work on area will be done and regular work area.

The shooting area is definitely a plus! Load development is sooooo much easier. I used the setup for my 22-250 the other day and it was awesome.

i hope you dont have floresent lights in there.
tongue_smilie.gif

Originally Posted By: CatShooterYou need a flat screen TV and a Dorm fridge under the bench!!

Then it is a cave.

Funny you should say that... Once I rent a trencher, a coaxial cable will be run from the house to the shed for my Dish TV. Already have my eyes on a 19 inch with the fully moving wall mount. Been trying to find a used mini fridge Also. That's definitely in the works. Although my stand up freezer crapped out on me, so I need to replace that first!

Originally Posted By: animalloverbutalsohunterOriginally Posted By: CatShooterYou need a flat screen TV and a Dorm fridge under the bench!!

Then it is a cave.

Funny you should say that... Once I rent a trencher, a coaxial cable will be run from the house to the shed for my Dish TV. Already have my eyes on a 19 inch with the fully moving wall mount. Been trying to find a used mini fridge Also. That's definitely in the works. Although my stand up freezer crapped out on me, so I need to replace that first!

One of the first things I put in my cave here was a TV and a fridge... it takes the pain out of those looooong boring jobs like sizing and annealing 1,200 cases.
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

That crapped out upright freezer would make good storage if ya got room for it,it could also be locked. Just an idea.

That crapped out upright freezer would make good storage if ya got room for it,it could also be locked. Just an idea. Forgot to mention that yes I'm jelous.

Originally Posted By: deaddogwalkin19" isn't big enough. Go with at least a 35". Am I missing something but it said it was a 3 story. Did you dig a basement? Nice looking setup.

No basement. The first "main" floor is 6'3 tall. The second "floating" floor is 5 feet tall and the 3rd "attic" is a little over 5 feet. In total with bench space, it's around 556 square feet.

Once I'm done with everything or close to it, plenty of pics will be available.

Originally Posted By: animalloverbutalsohunterOriginally Posted By: deaddogwalkin19" isn't big enough. Go with at least a 35". Am I missing something but it said it was a 3 story. Did you dig a basement? Nice looking setup.

No basement. The first "main" floor is 6'3 tall. The second "floating" floor is 5 feet tall and the 3rd "attic" is a little over 5 feet. In total with bench space, it's around 556 square feet.

Once I'm done with everything or close to it, plenty of pics will be available.

Harrumph!! Must be a short man cave!
tt2.gif

I like your concept and what you have done so far. You mention you live in VA so I have to ask what are you doing to control humidity and temp swings throughout the year. I'm thinking powder does not like temp and moisture swings. Same concern with keeping your dies from rusting. If you already addressed those issues and I missed them please forgive me.

Back