FOXPRO WILDFIRE PROBLEM!

OpTic BoLTsKi

I have taken my WF quite a few times. But during two stands around 20ish minutes the call just quits. The call shuts off and stops playing. Has anyone had a problem like this before or should I just call FOXPRO?

My wildfire would do that occasionally, but it had to do with the batteries being jostled to where they weren't making good contact. This was especially so if I hung it on a bush or something like that and the wind blew enough that it either fell or was moved around.

I started putting electrical tape over the batteries to help hold them in place. If any Foxpro guys are looking at this, you might take a look at fixing this with something more sturdy than tape.

I'm just gonna change the batteries first and if I still have the problem I'll contact them. I have the FOXJACK on it to so I don't know if that has something to do with the problem.

I use the rechargeable from Foxpro now for years, never had a problem myself. Now is the time to get it figured out. Good luck.

I had a similar problem with my Wildfire 2. I stopped working completely right after I ran it over with my FJ Cruiser. It just hasn't been the same since.

Back