.300BLK Load data

JoshuaN

I'm looking for load data using Accurate 5744 with Hornady 110gr VMax and 150gr gmx bullets. If anyone has a program or experience with either of these with the powder mentioned it would be greatly appreciated. I also have IMR4198 that if possible to use information would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance for any info.

With the new popularity of the 300 BO, why can't the manufacturers make a heavy(220gr'ish) thin jacket (Vmax) ? Something heavy and expanding at subsonic velocities.

Chupa

Originally Posted By: ChupathingyWith the new popularity of the 300 BO, why can't the manufacturers make a heavy(220gr'ish) thin jacket (Vmax) ? Something heavy and expanding at subsonic velocities.

Chupa

I would like to know the answer to this as well. I thought I'd seen something along those lines but I can't remember what or where it was. I'll try and find it and get back to you if I am successful.

Nosler just introduced their Noveske bullet line and their 220 is supposed to expand down to sub ranges.

Others will follow, I think everyone was just so backed up that their plates were full. Now that it's starting to chill out a but I think we'll see more 300blk specific bullets, hopefully supers and subs!

I sure hope so! I'm excited to get going with this .300 stuff. Just found out my upper/lower/barrel are delayed a week and a half when I expected it by now. Grrr I hate waiting for things that are paid for in full.

Back