10mm 155gr loads?

Good luck finding brass. I just get in line at Starline,
put a 500 pc order in, and when they run 10mm, I get my brass,
at a decent price.

As for loads, check the Hodgdon, or Alliant, load data site.
I don't load 155gr bullets in 10mm, but if I did, I would load
with Alliant Blue Dot...I buy it by the 5 lb canister for
shotgun magnum loads, and heavy 45 Auto and 10mm loads. In
180-200 gr. loads, I prefer Hodgdon Longshot. I get slightly
better velocities, and less muzzle flash.

Squeeze

NCMTBOY,,,If you will give me a couple of weeks to get back to MO,,,I have 1,000 rounds of virgin Starline brass on the shelf and since I'm down to just two 10mms that I no longer shoot, I'll be happy to sell some, or all, rather than move it to FL.. I don't know what it's going for currently, but will find out if you are interested...I have plenty of rounds loaded in reserve and quite a bit of previously fired brass as well..So it won't hurt me..

As to loads, if you pull up Ramshot's data sheet from the website, their Silhouette powder is a great one that works in 9mm, .40s, and 10mms...That's what I've switched to for all three calibers..Meters really good and burns cleaner than others that I've used..Like anything else, you have to work up your loads for accuracy and safety for each bullet weight..

I found brass, like everyone else powder is the problem. I have some 231 and WSF so I'll probably start there. Blue dot and Accurate #9 are on my list to get.

Old Turtle, I would be interested in that brass. I just bought a new glock 20 and found 250 pieces of starline brass in cabelas about a month ago and they havent had any since. PM me when you decide what you want for it.

Back