frankford arsenal rotary tumbler

Originally Posted By: bigtommyhas anybody used this rotary tumbler. It comes with the ss pins for just 160.00.

Where you find it for 160? I found for 190$. Thanks Dan

No, I haven't used it but bought a dual rock tumbler from harbor freight for $35 and 2.5lbs of pins for another $20. My $55 setup works awesome!

Originally Posted By: DultimatpredatorNo, I haven't used it but bought a dual rock tumbler from harbor freight for $35 and 2.5lbs of pins for another $20. My $55 setup works awesome!

how many cases can you tumble at a time with that size. also are you using the double or single unit that harbor freight has.

Originally Posted By: bigtommyOriginally Posted By: DultimatpredatorNo, I haven't used it but bought a dual rock tumbler from harbor freight for $35 and 2.5lbs of pins for another $20. My $55 setup works awesome!

how many cases can you tumble at a time with that size. also are you using the double or single unit that harbor freight has.

The double unit. Well, they each have a rating of 3lbs. I put a pound of pins in each container and fill each container half way with brass and put enough water to cover them about an inch. I haven't done any type of counts to see how many I can do. If you go on YouTube there are some vids on my set up.

Back