Girls, Guns, and Good Times!

If you ever head up north with her, I'd LOVE to take her out with me for rabbits! I'm a hunting mom and my daughter has zero interest in it whatsoever, and I'd love to have a little girl to hunt with. No dogs, no shotgun, just some .22 head-busting and good eating. She would have an absolute blast!

really great.ive got a daughter in early 20s and she hunts on her own,and shoots alot..so glad to see these young girls into shooting sports..

Right on! I ran my daughters through the same thing out here. If you think you're excited now, just wait until she drops her fist coyote. My hat is off to you for getting her involved. And it will only get better from here. Congrats to both of you!

Thanks everybody!

Gonna be too windy here to call this weekend, but maybe some evening this next week we can slip out for a stand or two.

WTG, JT ! I taught my nieces to shoot and hunt and yes they are naturally great shots. You are making priceless memories that will last a life time!

She is already asking me if we are going coyote hunting this weekend, and it is just Wednesday! I told her probably so, her mother has a wedding shower to help with. That means Daddy/Daughter time!

Nice!
thumbup.gif

Great going. Mine is growing up way too fast. I need to drag out the pictures of her skinning a deer in her pink bunny house shoes. No way was I going to tell her that she couldnt help.

Back