Some squirrel shooting and a video ;-)

capitol

My nephews and I took a trip up north last week in hopes of helping out a few hay ranchers.

We had a great time. The weather was perfect and the targets were running all over the place. Here's the video

Great shooting! An AR in .204 and a swivel bench is a pretty efficient sagerat extermination outfit! Nice work.

Sick !

thumbup.gif

Originally Posted By: callcrazyazGood video, the title says PART 1 when will part 2 be posted???

Part 2 will be shot
smile.gif
this month. We are reloading...

Originally Posted By: Lefty SRHWhat kind of distance were the "targets"?

Some of the shots in the video we were pushing the limits of the .204 out to 400+ yards. That was the case as you see in the 9 shot miss, but any squirrel within 200 yards is just dead (easy shot) and if hit right, they explode!

Great video! We spent the early part of this past week in the Klamath Basin doing the same thing.

Was amazing how many of those things we killed, and yet the next morning there would be just as many as the day before! I've got no idea as to the total number of rats that headed for the big Alfalfa field in the sky, but between rimfire and centerfire both, I went through almost 2700 rounds in three days of shooting. I'm glad I went crazy about three years ago and bought a LOT of 22 and 17 HMR! (No I don't have any for sale).

What kind of video camera were you using?

Back