New guy.

FHM

Hey everyone,
I am new to the site and brand new to predator hunting. I am a bowhunter and have recently become interested in hunting coyotes and bobcats after seeing so many of them around the places I hunt deer. I am an AR guy and am building one in 6.8 right now for predators. I am moving to Colorado from Florida in a couple weeks and starting from scratch with everything I know. Looking forward to learning some stuff and some things and such.

CO recently changed its laws regarding AR style rifles and magazine capacity. Be sure you're legal before crossing the state line with it.

Thanks everyone. Yeah as far as Mag cap it's a bummer i'll be limited to the 10's but I figure for what I am trying to do it will work. Thanks for the heads up.

Howdy!
I was in your shoes this time last year. A few guys on this site have taken under there wing and realy helped me out. It's a great forum to be a member of. Good luck and lots of shooting:)

Last edited:
I have family in CO, but they're not hunters so no help there.

Beautiful country, lots of hunting & fishing in state & lots in nearby states. Good luck with the move.

Back