Pro hunting argument

While I love scripture, as it was written, I will step away from it for just a little bit...

IMHO, we have a responsibility for the management of all animals..Some predators are scavengers, such as the Coyote, and will eat almost anything..others kill only for food, some others seem to kill out of an instinctive enjoyment...These practices are observed in humans, as well...

While I understand the ecological balance in nature, when one type of species becomes overpopulated, it is unhealthy, not only for that species, but for the balance of the whole ecosystem...

I feel that it is my duty to assist in maintaining part of that natural balance, lest we become overrun with any species..Just as I have no compunction about killing a Cockroach, neither do I have any compunction about killing a Coyote..

Many liberals, in their attempt to become "Enlightened", have chosen to reject religion in all forms and adopt some form of rejectionist attitude about the laws provided by God and His Commandments...

Originally Posted By: bigoledodgelike the passages! good job. it supports my theory that most hunters and most people who legally own guns have deep roots in their religion. religion....something the leaders of this country and most libs have forgotten about, thus leading to where this great nation is at now. and note that i dont say "this once great nation". the people, the true owners of this nation are still great and need to stand up and let their politicians know that WE ARE THE PEOPLE and to start representing our true desires. not the greedy desires of our corrupt govt. lol sorry got off track!

It seems the politicans and animal rightists only want to use religion when it directly benefits them or when they can spin it to their benefit.

Bigoledodge-great post!

Originally Posted By: conservative1911Coyotes are like locusts or a plague. They kill or destroy the bounties of life. As for using your kill there may be good fur and the meat can be dried and the jerky fed to your dogs.

That doesn't seem right to feed one dog to another.

well you could look at it like this, once the dog is dead it's meat then, the yote would'nt have a problem eating your pet, so maybe turn around may be fair play, with a little help.
it won't be wasted however something will eat it if not another animal then worms and flies, and they'll be a ate by
other animals, so the cycle continues.
Veggy eaters however kill way more animals that any hunter, by eating all those veggies they require alot of tillage taking away natural stomping grounds for all kinds of critters, causing crowding and starvation, as well as farmers killing animals eating their crops. also pesticides and poisons to increase produce yeilds are harmful to even more animals and humans...so really the veggie people are the ones that are harmful to the planet, not us.

Originally Posted By: Orneryolfart357There are a couple ways of looking at this. If one kills Coyotes, and doesent eat them, is he wrong? "They most likely taste nasty" but on the other hand, are we justified by killing them because they kill the food we like. I think that this is where a hunter has to decide on his own. Good post.

Genesis 3:21 "The Lord God made garments of skin for Adam and his wife and clothed them" God set the example for another reason to harvest wildlife.
I do have a book with a recipe for coyote, But I've nerver tried it.

To be in context Peter was talking of false teachers, but his example makes claer his understanding on animales. 2 Peter 2:12 "But thesemen blaspheme in matters they don't understand. They are like brute beast,creatures of instinct, born only to be caught and destroyed, and like beast they too will perish."

Back